Shooting Stock – The alchemy of turning images into gold
This one-day intensive workshop will show you how make your images work for you, turning your photos into cash.
Photos you’ve shot yesterday, last year or ten years ago can be submitted to any number of libraries to generate income.
The course will cover:
- Discovering your personal vision, how your images fill a special niche in the marketplace, rather than replicating the same sort of images that so many are submitting.
- Which library is best for you? Looking at the different libraries, finding the one that suits your style.
- Money: what you can expect to make; percentages and payment details
- How to get inside: how to submit your work for acceptance
- How to submit your work once you’re accepted.
You will need to bring a memory stick or CD of your images (low res please), a maximum of 25 of what you consider your very best. I’m more interested in the emotional content of your imagery rather than technical perfection.
The cost of the course is £125, payable in advance … please.